Re: [Usability]Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

"Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain sun com> writes:
> I am not sure whether the patch went to the release team but it was discussed
> with Mark Mc Loughlin. Mark has now backed out the patch.
>
> So we we will have to come up with a new way of giving the user visual
> indication when focus is in a panel.

Maybe instead of using an existing theme color, the "prelight" could
be autocomputed as a function of the normal color - lighter for dark
colors, darker for light colors (and if the panel has a pixmap
background, by doing a gdk_pixbuf_saturate() kind of thing).  That
might look nicer. Then you could also have a simple toggle for whether
to do it (or a slider for how much to do it).

Just trying to come up with ideas...

Havoc