Re: Seeking LINUX & UNIX Accessibility Info for Developers

>I was referred to the gnome-accessibility-list by an Australian
contact.

>Kudos on having created the wonderful developer.gnome.org site. It's
>quite comprehensive. Does anyone know if similar sites exist
>specifically for LINUX and / or UNIX developers?
>
>I'm looking for resources that contain sample code and howtos
>specifically for developers.

Hi Robert:

I assume you are referring to accessibility sample code?

At the moment there are a few general resources for Unix
and GNU/Linux accessibility, but I believe that the GNOME
work is the only work providing APIs that a developer can
use directly (except for cross-platform Java APIs).

The Trace Research and Development Center at the University of Wisconsin has
compiled a few links relating to Linux work:

http://trace.wisc.edu/linux/

Best regards,

Bill