Writing about AT-SPI

Hi gnome-accessibility-list,
   In the last couple of months I've met with HP and Adobe about Linux accessibility.  I usually
give an overview of what exists software-wise and in both cases we have ended up spending a lot of
time talking about the GAA, specifically about the AT-SPI.  In both cases I have advocated the
AT-SPI.  In the past, I have relied on notes, printed out slides from past presentations,
diagrams, and what I remember from talking to Bill, Peter, Marc, etc.  But perhaps, since it seems
as if this focus on the GAA and the AT-SPI are becoming a trend, we should write up something
explaining AT-SPI in more detail, comparing it to things people are used to (MSAA, JAA), and with
the target audience of people already in the AT industry?  I'm willing to do this (or do the bulk
of it), but I wanted to check it with the list and see if anyone else was interested.

Best,

--JP

=====
-