Re: Quick question.

Thomas,

We expect that Gnopernicus and gnome-speech will be released at a later date than GNOME 2.0, but the exact date is not yet known.

Marc

At 05:29 PM 6/11/2002 -0400, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hello. It is my understanding Gnome 2.0 is going to be released on or vary
near June 21st. However, will the Gnopernicus screen reader and Gnome speech
server be stable or completed at the same time as the Gnome desktop, or will
Gnopernicus be released at a later date?
I know several persons with disabilities looking for low cost access
software, and naturally having an idea  when Gnopernicus might be released
will help me alot.
Thanks.