Re: [g-a-devel]Re: PanelApplet - Accessibility

> I think that we should not define an ATK action for "popup_menu", which
has a
> keybinding (Shift+F10), associated with it.
>

> Padraig

Inviting your comments,
The second custom widget contained in the library libpanel-applet is
PanelAppletShell.
I think this basically is a CORBA (Bonobo) wrapper around the PanelApplet.
Hence there wouldn't be any accessibility issues involved with
PanelAppletShell.

Parag

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.