Re: PanelApplet - Accessibility

Hi Parag,

If I understand correctly, you have identified that an action needs to be
implemented for displaying the the context menu.

This is the context menu should be popped up by pressing Shift+F10.

My initial reaction is that if we are going to define an action to make this
happen then it ought to be done somewhere in gail, probably in gailwidget.c so
that it will work for any widget for which a context menu is defined.

Bill,

Is defining an action, which would emit the "popup_menu" signal, the correct way
to cause the context menu to be displayed using ATK interface?

Padraig