Sticky keys applet

gnome-sticky-keys-applet is a small panel applet for GNOME that displays the sticky keys state. It is small, un-fancy and a half a day hack so keep your expectations small, it gets the job done however.

It displays a label that shows a capital letter when a modifier is locked and a lower case letter when a modifier is latched. http://www.gnome.org/~chema/sticky-keys/screenshot.png

I don't plan to do further development but wanted to make it available in case someone out there is annoyed at not knowing the sticky keys state as I was. You can download the tarball from http://www.gnome.org/~chema/sticky-keys/download/

regards,
Chema Celorio