Re: gnopernicus install errors

Hi Christopher,

On Sat, 2002-12-14 at 21:26, Christopher Moore wrote:
> I'm getting lots of unresolved symbols when make install gets to linking
> the tester modules.  See below:

	Looks like it's not correctly linking to glib-2 (and a load of other
stuff ). Are you building on some exotic platform ? it's quite possibly
a re-run of the problems I was having - with missing CFLAGS / LDFLAGS
from pkg-config being (not) given to the test builds.

	Try a make -k [install] - which ignores errors; the tests are not
critical.

	Regards,

		Michael.