gnopernicus autogen errors

I thought gnopernicus would be my last package to install.  But I got the
following error before autogen got off the ground:

**Error**: You must have `intltoolize' installed to compile gnopernicus.
Get
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/intltool/intltool-0.10.tar.gz
(or a newer version if it is available)

**Error**: You must have `xml-i18n-toolize' installed to compile
gnopernicus.
Get
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/stable/sources/xml-i18n-tools/xml-i18n-tools-0
.9.tar.gz
(or a newer version of xml-i18n-tools or intltool if it is available)

Does garnome maintain a list of the packages it has installed?  I know for
a fact that in installed initltool mannually from within the garnome source
tree.

Chris
--
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (63% of Full)