Re: Gnopernicus

On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 16:30, Adi Dascal wrote:
> building it, please erase the ~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus directory.

	Ahh; I remember now - in addition to removing that directory, you badly
need to kill gconfd first; there are 2 (~compatible) incarnations of
gconfd -1 and -2, so:

	killall -9 gconfd-1 ; killall -9 gconfd-2

	[NB. pkill is better on Solaris ;-]

	Otherwise the daemon will cache state and return old key values I
believe,

	Regards,

		Michael.