Re: Gnopernicus

Hi Richard,

On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 00:20, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I grabbed the latest version of Gnopernicus from cvs and the latest Gnome
> and Redhat updates. I still get these defects.

	Can you confirm you have binnned ~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus (rm -Rf)
before you started - old and stale gconf settings can cause nasty
problems.

> The Braille problem seems like a configuration problem. Is there a way to
> change this from the command line since I get no GUI.

	Nope; it's all internally administrated - that is unless you know what
the keys are - however - since there is no schema file installed by
gnopernicus [ a real problem ] working out what keys do what is not
easy.

	Have you got anything to work at all; or is gnome-accessibility one big
morass for you ? :-) does 'at-poke' work for example ?

	Regards,

		Michael.