- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gtk-list gnome org, gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: ATK-1.0.3 released
- Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
ATK-1.0.3 is now available for download from:
This is a bug fix release and is source and binary compatible with
The ATK library provides a set of interfaces for accessibility.
By supporting the ATK interfaces, an application or toolkit can
be used with such tools as screen readers, magnifiers,
and alternative input devices.
Atk provides a core set of interfaces which are common to all
widgets and "additional" interfaces that are appropriate to certain
classes of widgets and whose existence can be queried at run time.
It also provides interfaces which an application can use to provide
additional accessibility information to assistive technology tools.
The GAIL package, available from:
provides an implementation of the ATK interfaces for the GTK+
user interface toolkit.
More information about ATK is available from:
Changes in version 1.0.3
* Documentation improvements [Padraig O'Briain]
* 64-bit bug fixes [George Lebl]
3 Aug 2002
] [Thread Prev