My Participation in LAC2

Hi J-P and others:

Yes, I/we hope to participate actively in LAC2.  In particular we'd like
to go into some technical detail that may be outside the scope of what
may be appropriate for CSUN, and we should have some exciting demos by
then, as well as progress reports.

The Gnome Accessibility Architecture should be pretty well in place by
then, and substantially implemented, so we can refresh attendees on
that.  I think that interoperability is one of the biggest issues facing
us, as there seems to have been lots of activity on the linux
accessibility front since last year, and we need to ensure that
developers and end-users can benefit from each others' work.

I also think that it is vital to present a cohesive platform to ATVs,
while respecting the diversity of linux...

Best regards,

Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279