Minor changes to ATK signals
- From: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- To: gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Minor changes to ATK signals
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:37:15 +0000 (GMT)
I would like to make the following changes to signals in ATK despite the API
The definition of the signals is inconsistent with their use; i.e. the signals
are emitted only by implementors of the interface.
1) Remove the signals "selection-changed" and "model-changed" from AtkObject.
2) Add the signal "selection-changed to the interface AtkSelection.
3) Add the signal "text-selection-changed" to the interface AtkText
4) Add the signal "model-changed" to the interface AtkTable
] [Thread Prev