re: Gnopernicus, an Integrated Screen Reader and Magnifier for Gnome

Hi, please, add Gnopernicus to cvs. I am a totally blind Linux user,
adminastrator, and developer and am excited to get my hands on the
Gnopernicus code and be able to give suggestions or help out in any way I
can with this project.
I've had experience with many MS Windows based and shell based Linux screen
readers, and perhaps I'll be able to contribute in some way to this project.
Thanks for all the work you guys are doing to Gnome. I've seen many of my
friends watching this project moving forward, and everyone is pretty
excited.