Re: runtestgtk problems

Tom,

What I would like to know is when the source for the gmodule.so that you are
using was pulled from the CVS head. I experiencing problems in this are earlier
this week and this may be the same problem.

Does adding ".so" instead of removing "lib" work?

Padraig

> To: "Tomas O'Connor" <Tomas Oconnor Sun COM>,
gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: runtestgtk problems
<mailto:gnome-accessibility-list-request gnome org?subject=unsubscribe>

> Tomas O'Connor wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just in case anyone else has been experiencing problems running the
runtestgtk
> > and runtesttext programs to test out the gail widget implementions due to
the
> > error:
> >
> > Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "libgail": ld.so.1: testtext: fatal:
libgail: