Re: Text Attribute API revisions

Brian said:

>Bill:

>Shouldn't the function be "atk_text_ref_attribute_bounds"?

>Also I propose using the glib "keyed data lists" to return the name/value
pairs.

I agree, and think you're right about "ref_attribute_bounds" except that the
semantics are confusing then (sounds like the "attribute bounds" are getting
referenced) - perhaps call it

atk_text_ref_run_attributes ()

[meaning, return a reference to the attributes over a run (the run bounds
being returned in the two "out" parameters) ]

-Bill

------
Bill Haneman x19279
Gnome Accessibility / Batik SVG Toolkit