Re: Text Attribute API revisions

Bill:

A few comments:

> AtkAttributeSet *
> atk_text_get_attribute_bounds (text, offset, &startOffset, &endOffset);

Since the AtkAttributeSet will return a name-value list, it will need to be freed
by the caller.  Shouldn't the function be "atk_text_ref_attribute_bounds"?

> We propose that AtkAttributeSet be implemented as string-based name-value pairs, and
> that we standardize as much as possible the names of "keys" and their common values.
>  The returned strings can then be localized for use by AT clients.

Also I propose using the glib "keyed data lists" to return the name/value pairs.  So
we can typedef the AtkAttributeSet to a glib keyed data list in atktext.h.

For more information about keyed data lists:

  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-keyed-data-lists.html

Brian