Accessibility For The Blind
- From: "Mike Cross" <mrcross us ibm com>
- To: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Cc: "Sharon Cardiff" <scardiff us ibm com>
- Subject: Accessibility For The Blind
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:50:41 -0500
Have you considered a collaboration between Gnome Accessibility Project
and either GStreamer (www.gstreamer.net) or ULTRASONIX
There is a need for a X-Window level screen reader/navigator). Emacsspeak
is good but I don't wish to be confined to an EMACS buffer.
Is there a speech engine or browser for the embedded space that could be
integrated into your project?
] [Thread Prev