select signal on list items and focus tracker

While running our current ATK and GAIL implementation against the GTK test
program testgtk I noticed that some objects were reporting a position of (-1,
-1).

It transpires that these objects are list items and this happens when the
"entry" button which causes a window containing a GtkEntry and GtkCombo to be
displayed.

I checked the GtkObject flags field for these and compared it to the the flags
fields of other widgets. The difference seems to be that GTK_MAPPED is not set
for GtkListItem in this case.

I think that a select signal on a GtkItem should not be regarded as receiving
focus unless the widget is mapped.

Padraig