Introduction and Comments

Hello Peter, Mark, and everyone.

I'm Keith Creasy from APH. I met most of you in Minniapolis last fall
and recently in LA.

My primary interest is development of a screen reader and self-voicing
apps for GNOME. As a blind programmer who really hasn't gone beyond the
text-based Linux or Unix terminal I'm wondering what my best option for
developing for the GNOME environment might be.

My programming experience for the most part has been in that "other"
popular OS that most of us love to hate. G

Oh yeah, C++ is my primary development language. I do have some
experience with others, but I rock in C++.

Keith