Re: GailTreeView Changes Proposal

Marc:

In my last email I suggested that we should store the GtkTreeViewColumn
pointer and GtkTreeRowReference in a "void * userdata" value in GailCell.

However, I just realized that a better solution would be to leave the
GtkTreeRowReference and GtkTreeViewColumn pointer in the GtkTreeViewTextCell.
Then by simply over-riding the init function, then the GtkTreeViewTextCell's
init function can calculate the GtkTreeViewColumn pointer and the
GtkTreeRowReference based upon the row/column gints.

That would be cleaner than storing the data in a "void * userdata"
structure in the GailCell.

Doh!  Sorry about all the extra text.

Brian