Re: keyboard navigation suggestion

Hector Alvarez wrote:

> As a user of GNOME destop manager, I m not a developer. I suggest you to
> analyse a document about keyboard shortcuts and navigation in MS-Winx
> -Escape from the mousetrap- available at:
> http://www.knowwareglobal.com/eng/mousetrap.htm

Thanks for the pointer, it's a handy little document!  We're still
working on a draft proposal for GNOME 2.0 based on the way keyboard
shortcuts and navigation work in MFC (Windows), JFC (Java) and other
popular GUI toolkits-- you can read it at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html . Given your
familiarity with Windows keyboard navigation, if you have any specific
comments about any of the proposals in this document, feel free to post
them to the list or directly to me.

Regards,
Calum.