Re: SPI interface definition.

mongoose magic shiman com wrote:

> Is this the latest definition of SPI?
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/tech-docs/SPI-IDL.tar.gz

This is basically still valid but there have been some revisions and
bugfixes, as you expect.

> Line 80 looks like it should be
> void deregisterGlobalEventListener (in AccessibleEventListener listener
>                                     in string eventName);
>
> Not to be nit-picky, it just makes me wonder if there's an updated
> version.

Right.  At the moment we've been focusing on implementation details
just to make sure the SPI described above is cleanly implementable
within the rest of our architecture (so far it looks fine).

I can put an updated version up tomorrow if there's interest, yours is
nearly the first feedback on the IDL.  AT developers might be more
interested in the C bindings, in the header file that's posted in the
same directory.  That header file could use an update also...

Regards,

-Bill