Re: ATK ,GTK...

  So let me get this straight. ATK is just the definition of an
interface and GAIL implements this interface. So does GAIL take gtk data
and convert it to be accessed through the ATK interface? That is, does the
Assistive Technology (Screen reader, etc...) access a GUI's data through
the ATK interface without any knowledge of the GUI itself?

If so then ATK could become an interface standard for AT
devices/applications to access and get information on a GUI.

Is SPI going to be the solution to access data from a GUI that does not
have an ATK interface? Looking at the diagram it looks like it will rely
on intercepting events sent to and from the GUI.