AtkAction for GailSpinButton and GailAdjustment

The ATK implementation proposal suggest that we implement the actions increment
and decrement for GailSpinButton.

I suggest that these actions are not needed as the interface AtkValue can be
used to specify the desired value.

The ATK implementation proposal suggest that we implement the actions increment,
decrement, page_incement and page_decrement.

I think that the actions increment and decrement are not needed as the interface
AtkValue is implemented. I am not sure where the idea of page_increment and
page_decrement came from. We may need such events on some objects, e.g. scrolled
windows but I do not see the requirement on GtkAdjustment.

Padraig