Re: GtkToggleButton and inconsistent state

Bill,

If I understood our conversation correctly, you suggested that we should use the
state ATK_STATE_ACTIVE to indiciate that a toggle button is not inconsistent.

This is quite a change from the current position where ATK_STATE_ACTIVE will be
used only to indicate that a window is the currently active window.

I have looked more closely at this and I think that the state ATK_STATE_ENABLED
is the one that we want, i.e. this state will not be set if the toggle button is
inconsistent.

Padraig