Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: Help API for GNOME 2.0

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 09:32:16AM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jul 2001, Calum Benson wrote:
>
> > (If all the Nautilus custom widgets are made accessible in time,
> > Nautilus compiled with GtkHTML2 support instead of Mozilla would also
> > fall into this category, but so far I'm not sure that anyone has
> > explicitly volunteered to do that.)
>
> I have a few questions for the Nautilus team:
>
> (1) What is the status of gtkHTML support in Nautilus?  I know Ian was
> working on it and I remember he had it working well enough to demo it.
> How much remains to be done?  Is anybody still working on this?

The nautilus-gtkhtml module in CVS worked fine last time I tried it. It
*should* even support https (if you've compiled gnome-vfs with ssl support).
Though forms over https won't work (I know - whats the point :)

I haven't worked too heavilly on it. The codes all pretty simple though.

Ian