Re: Actions for GailButton

My thinking about this was the following hypothetical scenario. Let's say we have an audio recorder with standard cassette-recorder style buttons "play, fast forward, rewind, and stop". What if the programmer wanted the rewind and fast forward buttons to rewind or fast forward the current recording/playing possition only while they were depressed. A simple button "click" action for these two buttons would not be sufficient.

The only reason for having these additional actions is to afford an accessible means by which to simulate press and release events, in the event that they have some additional meaning in the application.

Marc