atk head

Hi,

I just check out a gtk+ head and compiled it.
I had some trouble with atk for the following reason:

atk-enum-types.h is a dependance of the objects files but is needed at
compilation time so should depend on the source files.

Therefore I had gcc complaining it couldn't find atk-enum-types.h.
You should move this file generation at the source compilation time
(ie in the libatk_la_SOURCES).

For most of you, it's not a trouble since it's already present, for for
those starting from scratch ....

Regards.

--
 Xavier Ordoquy, Aurora-linux
 "The software said 'runs on Win95 or better,' so I installed it on