Re: Added five AccessibleRoles

I do not think that it is very important but I still do not see what benefit we
get from the role GROUP_BOX over the role PANEL.

The name of the group box can be got from the method getTitledBorderText() of
the interface AccessibleExtenedComponent.

The information about a group of similar components in the box is obtained from
the components being in a MEMBER_OF relation.

Padraig