[g-a-devel] Smoothing algorithms in gnome-mag

  Hi all,

    When i use gnome-mag i only can choose between
'bilinear-interpolation' or 'none' in smoothing-type.

I want to know if exists another algorithm to make smoothing. Perhpas it
is not included in gnome-mag for licence issues, but i don't care about
this in this moment. I need to know if i can probe with more algorithms
in order to get a good (a better) smoothing with the magnifier.
I will be very grateful if you can send me to any document, project,
link, ...

   Thank you in advance
   Juan