[g-a-devel] problem with configure for atk 1.10.3

Hi, I'm trying to build the gimp, which requires atk.  The configure
script is quitting because it can't find glib.  I've built it, and it's
in the same place as pkg-config, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
GLib 2.8.6 built without a hitch (the new version failed a lot in make
check and I gave up trying to fix that), although one of the tests did
fail.  Could this be the problem?  Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Mike