[g-a-devel] help on SPI_generateKeyboardEvent

Sir,

We are in the middle of on-screen keyboard project
using gtk+ in Indian languages.
Now the interface things are working fine.

But failed to transfer key strokes to "focused
application" in the background

While searching for a solution in Google,
We came across your reply at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2004-April/msg00011.html

And look into the source code of "gok"
But it?s too complicated for a beginner like us

Would you please give reference to any site which will
give, a tutorial like example
How we can print letter 'A' on a terminal window - vi
editor,
by clicking a button - using
SPI_generateKeyboardEvent

Sorry, to interrupt your busy schedule.

We don't know where to contact for this "simple"
thing.

We will be very thankful for your kind guidance.

Sincerely,

Sreejith