Re: [g-a-devel] GnomeClient replacement?

Because of build issues I have not been able to test a11y with
gnome-session HEAD.

Are you telling me that a11y is regressed severely in HEAD, as it
sounds?

GTK_MODULES alone will NOT work for the gnome desktop as a whole, since
libgail-gnome should be selectively included.

Elijah, why didn't you take this to the accessibility-devel-list?

Bill