Re: [g-a-devel] GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS in gnome-mag configure.in

On Tue, 2006-02-07 at 17:41, Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diogenes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Why the macro GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS is commented in the gnome-mag
> configure.in file?

Hi Carlos:

I don't know.  It looks to me as though it might have crept in with the
patch to use automake 1.9.

I just tried compiling with GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(maximum) and it
seemed to work fine (though there were 4 warnings generated).  Thanks
for catching this, it seems like an error.

Bill

Bill