[g-a-devel] gnome-mag scroll policy

Hi,

Bill is out, so I want to know if anyone had any talk about the scroll
policy, I don't find anything in the mail archive, and know why this was
created and how this must be developed in the future?

I'm thinking in change somethings in this, to avoid flickering, but I
want to understand it better so I can measure the impacts of my change
and if this change is really important.

Other thing, in the gnome-mag IDL are defined 5 types of scroll policy:

    enum ScrollingPolicy {
            SCROLL_FASTEST,
            SCROLL_FAST,
            SCROLL_NORMAL,
            SCROLL_SMOOTH,
            SCROLL_SMOOTHEST
    };

There is anything defined for each of these policies? How they must
behave, what is the requirements for each policy, and so on.

Thanks,
--
Carlos Eduardo Rodrigues Diógenes