[g-a-devel] gnome-mag Makefile.am

Hi,

I was tinking with Makefile.am with the gnome-mag tree downloaded from CVS and percepted that in this file there is a target called .PHONY that have a dependence of the files target, but when the autogen.sh script is called the Makefile generated have two .PHONY targets, the last with the files target dependence, and when the command make is invocated the files target is never executed. There is any reason to this target be in the Makefile.am? I removed it from the Makefile.am, then executed the autogen.sh script and run make and everything compiled OK.

Thanks,
Carlos.