To: "Daniel COTTO" <daniel cotto wanadoo fr>
Cc: <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Gnopernicus and textmode app, how avoiding crash

Hi,

Daniel COTTO, le Sun 04 Sep 2005 10:53:56 +0200, a écrit :
In other words I would like to sleep gnopernicus and use my brltty for
all text mode apps.

This won't solve the gnopernicus crash, but if you compile the current
svn version of brltty, then you may add to your gnome session

CONTROLVT=7 brltty -bba -xas

i.e. run a second brltty using BrlAPI (ba) for connecting to the usual
one, and use AtSpi (as) as screen reader. That will let you use brltty
for terminals (hence text mode apps) as well as text widgets.

Regards,
Samuel