Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI table interface problems

Hi Bill,

I'll post my test cases and code in a new bug report in Gnome's bugzilla. I'll post a link to it once it's ready.

Pete
Nerd with a propeller cap Peter Parente
IBM Intern, Accessibility
pparent us ibm com, (919)962-1780

Yes, that image does have an alt attribute!

Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>

10/11/2005 11:09 AM

Peter Parente/Raleigh/IBM IBMUS
cc
gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, Larry Weiss/Austin/IBM IBMUS, George Kraft/Austin/IBM IBMUS
Subject
Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI table interface problems

Hi Pete

These sound like bugs.  Of course, operator error is another
possibility, but in any case we can't determine what to do without bug
reports, test cases, etc.

FWIW, I don't see these sorts of problems with at-poke, and gnopernicus
has not encountered them, so it's possible that you have inadvertantly
wandered into unexplored regions of the gtk+ treeview implementation.

Bill