[g-a-devel] gnome-mag throw an network

Hi Bill,

I was testing today and verify that gnome-mag don't work throw an network. I exported the DISPLAY variable in a remote server and gnome-mag was not able to connect to my remote machine. I try to pass the DISPLAY throw the -t and -s option of gnome-mag, but this does not work too. gnome-mag was programmed in a manner to do not support this kind of option? Can you give me some tips what must be altered in the code to this type of thing work?

Thanks,
Carlos.