Re: [g-a-devel] GOK and a different way of show keyboard

>>I have to check how you handle the dict but like i said the dict have
>> more
>>than 300000 words with their google frequency.
>>My way of using the dict adapted in the SQLite base can probably be
>>optimize but for test with gok, why not.
> We should have a look at your interfaces themselves.

Thanks free software :)

> It seems to me that there should be a way to allow shifting
> letters/symbols from key to key without having to recalculate the whole
> database.

In an ideal world sure ! But i didn't find a better way to recalculate
every thing on each change of keybaord mapping to optimise the response
time of the word prediction. A regexp on 300 000 words on each key pressed
is too expansive. Do you have an idea ? In my job, some people works with
uge dictionnary, they often use a net with frequency on connexion. I will
ask their ideas on that problem.

>>The file will be in the download part of
>>https://gna.org/projects/pylisiere , normally this week.
> Is this up and running now?

Yes it is : http://download.gna.org/pylisiere/frequencethon.zip

Regards form Paris where the sun shining :)

--
Freedom - Share - Respect