Re: [g-a-devel] atk compilation error
- From: Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org>
- To: Luke Yelavich <linuxaccess themuso com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] atk compilation error
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:29:19 +0200
Luke Yelavich, le Fri 15 Jul 2005 16:20:36 +1000, a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 03:48:18PM EST, Mentar Mahmudi wrote:
> > Sorry I forgot to mention that Im running Debian
> > version 3.0 (2.6.10).
> You do not need to compile GNOME. You should simply be able to install
> it via apt-get.
> If you want to run Debian stable but with a newer GNOME, there may be a
> backport of GNOME 2.10 for Debian stable somewhere.
He said he is not root...
][Date Next] [Thread Prev