Re: [g-a-devel] New ttybrl.c for gnopernicus/braiille/libbrl.

Hi David,

I have a new ttybrl.c for Gnopernicus which we're currently distributing within
the Patches subdirectory of BRLTTY's source tree. To whom should I send it so
that it'll get picked up as official Gnopernicus source?

Is there a bug/RFE filed in bugzilla.gnome.org against Gnopernicus describing the issue? If so, attach this patch to it. If not, file the bug/RFE and then attach this patch. The Gnopernicus maintainers will see it and then have the opportunity to review it, accept it, discuss it, etc. in a conversation in the bug itself.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team