Re: [g-a-devel] success with gnopernicus 0.8.4 Gnome 2.6 in Debian

Kenny/All:

Note that the latest gnopernicus, which is what we at Sun are running,
is 0.11.17.  The 0.8 series is very old indeed.  While I am also happy
that you have a stable system running, there have been a large number of
crasher fixes since 0.8.X.  I am not sure how much effort one should put
into diagnosing issues with versions three-minor-revisions old.  Perhaps
you might try the 0.11 series on one (not the one that is working,
perhaps <smile> ).

best regards,

Bill