Re: [g-a-devel] success with gnopernicus 0.8.4 Gnome 2.6 in Debian

Hi.  Since both boxes are running Debian unstable, the versions
of Gnome libs and programs are the same.
The only difference is the Java support.  From the messages over the
last 1.5 years on this list, I've always thought Java was a requirement
for Mozilla as well.

          Kenny