[g-a-devel]Your GUADEC paper ...

Dear Bill,

	Thank you for submitting an abstract for GUADEC. This year we
have received many high quality papers, and for reasons of space and
available time, have had to turn down some promising candidates.

	On behalf of the paper review committee I'm sorry to say your
paper  "Beyond the Universal Desktop" paper, didn't make it this year -
however we really want a technical / interactive / developers angle on
accessibility - so would you consider expanding the scope of your BOF
beyond GOK to the full architecture, and submitting another abstract in
place of that ?

	Best regards,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot