[g-a-devel]Problems while starting a gnome-session ...

Environment:

garnome-0.30.1 is being used to build gnome
at-spi-1.3.12

Problem:
While executing the gnome-session script I got the following error in /var/log/messages:

Mar  5 11:05:13 debian bonobo-activation-server (quedev-740): iid OAFIID:BrokenNoType:20000808 has a NULL type
Mar  5 11:05:13 debian bonobo-activation-server (quedev-740): invalid character '#' in iid 'OAFIID:This#!!%$iid%^$%_|~!OAFIID_ContainsBadChars'

I used google to search for similar problems, and after browsing some mailing-lists, my best guess was to direct questions about my problem to this mailing list. IF this is not the correct place to send questions about this error, I would appreciate a proper redirection :-)

Follow up:

ANy ideas on how to get around this ... BTW, I haven't been able to start a gnome session successfully, for the screen freezes when this error is logged.

Possible answers found:

1) at-spi not installed correctly: I've already checked this, and it seems to be properly installed ( at-spi-registerd is working correctly )

Do you Yahoo!?