[g-a-devel]Re: Selection and Combo Boxes
- From: "padraig o'briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- To: remus draica <rd baum ro>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: [g-a-devel]Re: Selection and Combo Boxes
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:29:19 +0000
remus draica wrote:
If I read the code correctly, you do not make an assumption that a combo-box implements AccessibleSelection. What would happen if a combo-box did not implement AccessibleSelection.
> Hi Padraig,
> Gnopernicus uses AccessibleSelection for combos.
> (srlow/libsrlow/SRLow.c line 1149).
> On Thursday 22 January 2004 16:52, padraig o'briain wrote:
> > Remus,
> > Does gnopernicus uses AccessibleSelection on combo-boxes or make any
> > assumptions about the implementation of selection on combo-boxes?
> > Padraig
][Date Next] [Thread Prev