Re: [g-a-devel]A major change in gnopernicus

remus draica wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Because gnopernicus uses now XML files (instead gconf keys) to store
> presentation information (what should be present for an obkect in case of an
> event) and a translation was made from previous format, please report any
> difference in what is presented for an object from previous version.

Just to clarify:  The intention is that this change does _not_ change what is presented to the user.  But since the implementation backend did change significantly (in order to allow proper translation), there is the possibility that things have indeed changed.  I believe Remus is letting everyone know the intention so that any such accidental changes can be fixed in a timely fashion.

best regards,

- Bill